California-Inland Empire
Options

centerpeices?

I have no idea what I am using. What are your inspirations?
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: centerpeices?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are buying the $20 flower arrangements from the local Costco store in our wedding colors. For the cocktail hour we are serving 2buck chuck from Trader Joe's in a variety of flavors plus cube cheeses, grapes and crackers from Costco. And since going with the on-site caterer for 200 people will cost us $8600 we are buying different pasta dishes from the local Italian restaurant for $750 + the $2500 linens fee for $3250, a savings of $5350. I'm glad my Momma taught me how to bargain shop.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing submerged centerpieces with tulips, orchids and cherry blossoms.  There will be 3 on each table, one is 18", one is 12" and the other is 8" tall.  On top of each tubular vase that the flowers are in will be a floating candle. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In my bio.  I went to the Flower District in LA.  Vases were around $2 or $3 (tall ones) and I ended up using fake flowers to save on costs.  i know people say that's tacky but I truly did not care. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards