Wedding Woes

And it's Tuesday

I'm hoping the rain has really subsided.  My poor sump pump has been working overtime. 

I'm feeling like I'm in over my head with all the OT I've scheduled in the next 2 weeks.  But, I do have two long weekends coming up.  

I'm ready for a nap already.  I have a little bit of a cold. 

Re: And it's Tuesday

• We had ice/snow all day yesterday and overnight.  It looks like it has stopped but the roads are slick.

The ILs took the kids Sunday night to go stay in a hotel and swim.  DH's work was called off yesterday so we spent the day all alone.  It has been months since we've been able to do that.

He dropped his phone in the parking lot of the mall yesterday, but he didn't notice it was missing right away.  So it was submerged for ~45 minutes before we found it.  We did everything the internets say to do to revive it.  It will power on, but it just vibrates non-stop.  He knows not to turn it on for a couple days, but he is impatient.  You should see how bummed he is at the potential of having to give up his teeny flip phone.  He loves this thing.  I've got it back in rice now (we had it in a baggie of silica packs but they became wet after a while).
  • It's my mid point.  The office is closing early Thursday and all day Friday.  I'm excited for both the break and the end of the holiday season.

I've got to go get some damn shelves.  I know what I want; I just don't want to go shopping for them.  
  • VarunaTT said:
     I'm excited for both the break and the end of the holiday season.

I am ready for the end of the holiday season too. However, I was ready for it to be over before it started. 
  • I really really really should have taken last week and this week off. I'm already planning vacation for 2016 and planning to take these two weeks off. DS has been home and I really just want to sit around with him playing and watching movies. Today he's working on building the huge 1000+ piece LEGO set we got him and he keeps asking me to help. I would rather help than deal with work BS. Oh well, lesson learned.
  • It's so dead here, it's making me feel foggy. 

Wooz has an ice skating field trip today.  I have a work field trip that I'm not looking forward to, mostly due to the cast of characters. 

Today is my midpoint too, V, and I can't wait for Thursday.
  • That kitty is adorable.

My other news: we passed our inspections so insulation can start!!  There is an end in sight for this addition.  FIL is taking a 6 wk vacation when it's over then we get to destroy the laundry room.

AAAANNNDDD I had to cancel a cooking class several months ago because DH got stuck at work.  The class came up again for tomorrow, but was waitlisted.  Guess who got off waitlist and will be making fresh pasta tomorrow night???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards