Wisconsin
Options

Day-of Wedding Coordinator

I am looking for a day-of wedding coordinator for a Sept. 3, 2016 (Labor Day Weekend) wedding. This will be a small wedding - about 30 people, all in one location and without a wedding party. I just need someone to handle the details the day of (simple set up, tear down and vendor contact), so I can enjoy myself. Suggestions?

Re: Day-of Wedding Coordinator

• Options

What part of the state?  It's pointless to recommend anyone up by Hudson if you're in Platteville or Steven's Point for example. 

If you hire great vendors they'll take care of all this for you.  The hall/caterer we used for my parent's 50th Anniversary was willing to do 100% of this for us without adding one penny to our bill.  Even if you pay your vendors a small fee to do this for you, it's worth it as you'll be doing vendor contacts yourself anyway (vendors like to deal with the person writing out the check, not a middleman).  Your vendors are professionals, trust that they do this work every day.  If your florist wants to charge you $50 to put all of the arrangements out on your reception tables, it's worth it, it feels steep, but it's more work than one thinks time-wise.  If your caterer charges an extra per-person for linen service, it's worth every penny! (and in many cases they'll do the simple teardown for you)  It's also less than you'd spend on a day-of coordinator if your wedding is somewhere that there aren't many DOC's nearby. 

• Options
    Check out https://www.facebook.com/Eventfuls4196/?fref=ts
    She is from the Southwest Wisconsin area, but is willing to travel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards