Michigan-Detroit

Fox Hill Club, Plymouth, MI

Hi Fellow brides to be! I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Fox Hill Club in Plymouth. I've had my heart set on the Mac Ray Harbor in Harrison Township, but it's a bit pricey. We are having a beach/nautical themed wedding, and i see the the Fox Hill Club has a "waterfront" that they advertise. Does anyone have any experience here? Would it fit a beachy/nautical theme? 

Thank you for your help! :) 

Re: Fox Hill Club, Plymouth, MI

• Hi Fellow brides to be! I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Fox Hill Club in Plymouth. I've had my heart set on the Mac Ray Harbor in Harrison Township, but it's a bit pricey. We are having a beach/nautical themed wedding, and i see the the Fox Hill Club has a "waterfront" that they advertise. Does anyone have any experience here? Would it fit a beachy/nautical theme? 

Thank you for your help! :) 

I don't know that I'd call it waterfront, to be honest. Not in the same way that Mac and Rays is.

How important is your theme. I'd suggest finding a venue that fits your guest list and budget first and then plan around that. It'll be hard to find a budget venue with quality waterfront in Michigan.
  • I don't think beach when I think of there but I have been to a couple of weddings there. Everything was really nice. Really good food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards