Wedding Woes

Re: For you ladies

• My friend sent this to me today.  Is it good or bad that I can relate to every.single.one?  ;) 
  • Our box tops are due tomorrow.  I am totally on board with the box wine idea.
  • Card club had the ladies night out last night.  We were commenting on how the server must be new.  If you have a group of middle aged women out on a Wednesday night in suburbia it's a good bet they are moms. Keep the wine FLOWING. 

We were also talking about bus stop happy hours.  I can't wait til the weather breaks.  I miss these.
  • I gift my friends wine or spirit of their choice for their baby showers. I did this before I had one of my own. 

I'm ever so grateful when we get gifted with booze at major holidays. Friday is a major holiday somewhere, right?
  • I gift my friends wine or spirit of their choice for their baby showers. I did this before I had one of my own. 

I'm ever so grateful when we get gifted with booze at major holidays. Friday is a major holiday somewhere, right?
    Every time that I've made a diaper cake for a shower, I used a bottle of wine (or a big ass bottle of fancy beer) as the base/support. YSIL loved this so much when I made her diaper cake, that she does it too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards