Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Nice photo album

hi everyone, my photographer didn't offer a photo album and we want to get one. Does anyone have a good website recommendation for a wedding photo album? Not like snapfish, but a photo album with flat pages that will withstand the years. Thank you in advance! 

Re: Nice photo album

• I know someone who did Montage for hers and it was gorgeous.  Felt really luxe.  (But wait until they have a sale!)
  • I ditto Montage.  We just did them for parent albums for Christmas (we got our own album included in our photo package).  They arrived within a week, and the quality is excellent (flush-mount lay flat pages, etc).  The books are beautiful.  The website is also super easy to use and you can really customize the layouts.  I would highly recommend them!

• BrandNewJ said:
    hi everyone, my photographer didn't offer a photo album and we want to get one. Does anyone have a good website recommendation for a wedding photo album? Not like snapfish, but a photo album with flat pages that will withstand the years. Thank you in advance! 
    Well... I did mine on Snapfish and they DO have lay-flat options. As does Shutterfly and other similar sites. There's no reason these won't withstand the years. Those sites have a range of products at various costs. 

• I used Adoramapix - the Hudson Album.  It was a flush mount, leather cover album and I love it.   I got a discount code which saved me 40% on it! 
  • I made ours from Shutterfly.

Various options for size and paper quality/style (i.e. gloss vs. matte, lay-flat pages). 

Turned out really well! 
  • I used Mpix.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards