Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Barn on Bridge Collegeville

I looked at Barn on Bridge in Collegeville. I loved so many aspects of the venue.. My main concern is the dance floor space and the two lofts. Has anyone gotten married there that can give some insight. I was wondering if the space and shape of the dance floor was ok for dancing and how did your guests feel about the loft space?

Re: Barn on Bridge Collegeville

• I also looked at the barn on bridge and knew someone who attended a wedding there that said it was a little bit of an issue which is why we chose not to have out wedding there. That's from the perspective of a guest. We wanted a barn feel in that area though so we ended up going with the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove. If you like Barn on Bridge I bet you would like this place too :) Foods supposed to be awesome and there are all of those gorgeous aspects that make it super special!
    Lauren W.
  • Thank you!!! I appreciate it.

• I was a guest at the Barn and seated upstairs.  Unfortunately we missed some of the important things going on because we couldn't hear everything.  We really felt left out.  There are a lot of nice rustic locations that have everything on one level.
  • Thank you!! I appreciate the info. We are definitely going to go with a different venue.
  • I'm actually getting married here in July 2016 with a guest list of 200. Our solution to the loft is to put the younger crowd upstairs since they are the ones who will be in their seats the least and on the dance floor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards