Nevada-Las Vegas

Microphones - Help! Rent, Buy, Portable?

Hi Everyone,

I have a question for you Vegas brides.  I am having a reception or after party at the media suite at Mandalay Bay.  It's for about 28 people and we're eating dinner at a separate restaurant at Mandalay Bay, so this is just kind of an after party where we have speeches, dancing, etc.  I'm doing my own music but I'm stumped with the microphone situation.  We want to have a microphone so it seems more official rather than people just shouting over the party.  We're coming in from Canada and I'm already travelling with so much so I don't really want to bring a portable speaker/mic from home.  Does anyone know where I can rent one for cheap or any other ideas?  I would sooo appreciate the help.  Thanks!

Re: Microphones - Help! Rent, Buy, Portable?

• When I looked for them I saw them online for about 70/80 dollars. I'm only having like 15 people so I don't think I'll need them and the cosmo wrap around suite is small enough I hope for no1 to have to shout.
  • Dublin25 said:
    When I looked for them I saw them online for about 70/80 dollars. I'm only having like 15 people so I don't think I'll need them and the cosmo wrap around suite is small enough I hope for no1 to have to shout.
    You'll have no problem in the Wraparound at the Cosmo, that's for sure. Even with 20 or even 25 you'd be fine. :)

@TheRDizzle, is there a chance Mandalay can provide one for you? After all, it's called the MEDIA suite...
  • I thought about that, but I was concerned that it would draw attention to us if I asked.  I don't know how strict they are with parties in the rooms if you didn't go through their reception package. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards