Wedding Woes

Where did you guys go?

This day has been so long. My goodness.

I just have to make it one more hour.

Re: Where did you guys go?

• I need one more hour too.  I hate the week before my period, I can't concentrate on anything.
  • I'm working and watching the new Netflix series "Love".  It's quirky.  I'm enjoying it so far. 
  • I need something good to eat tonight. No clean eating for me.

Hmmm....

• My clean eating went out the window when my assistant came in with homemade brownies and Buckeyes today. 
  • I'm working and watching the new Netflix series "Love".  It's quirky.  I'm enjoying it so far. 
    I'm going to check it out this weekend. One of my good friends and roommate in college worked as an editor on it. She asked me to send her pics of H and I to possibly use in the credits and I totally forgot until it was too late.
  • Ugh. 20 more minutes and I can log off. I've been working from home today because I had to have some neurological tests done in the middle of the day and I'm totally glad I made the call to work from home because those were some of the longest and most painful tests. 

It also means my commute from home tonight is not an hour of driving, but rather a walk over to the wine fridge to pour a much deserved glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
  • Ugh. 20 more minutes and I can log off. I've been working from home today because I had to have some neurological tests done in the middle of the day and I'm totally glad I made the call to work from home because those were some of the longest and most painful tests. 

It also means my commute from home tonight is not an hour of driving, but rather a walk over to the wine fridge to pour a much deserved glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
    What brand of Sauvignon Blanc? I love the Kim Crawford but can't find it in my local store. 

What brand of Sauvignon Blanc? I love the Kim Crawford but can't find it in my local store. 

AARGGHHHH BOXES ***********************************

Right now I'm hooked on Indaba. Partially because I love South African white wine (they have an amazing Chenin Blanc too!!) and partially because the wine store near my house has been having a 2 for $16 deal on it.

Right now I'm hooked on Indaba. Partially because I love South African white wine (they have an amazing Chenin Blanc too!!) and partially because the wine store near my house has been having a 2 for $16 deal on it.
    Thanks! I'm a big fan of South African white wines so I'll have to check it out. 

Thanks! I'm a big fan of South African white wines so I'll have to check it out. 
    Definitely check it out! If you're into South African white wines, also check out Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc (my go-to in the summer) and Simonsig Chenin Blanc. 

Definitely check it out! If you're into South African white wines, also check out Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc (my go-to in the summer) and Simonsig Chenin Blanc. 
    Fantastic. :::heads out to liquor store:::
  • The Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay is also lovely (and this is from an ABC person).
  • Yes,V. I also love the Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay. 
  • drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    I have been wanting to ask you, what does NOLA mean, I think it's North Los Angeles, am I close?

• I have been wanting to ask you, what does NOLA mean, I think it's North Los Angeles, am I close?
    New Orleans, Louisiana. I had to have it explained to me when I moved there...
  • VarunaTT said:
    The Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay is also lovely (and this is from an ABC person).
    Yes,V. I also love the Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay. 
    Wow! I am going to have to check this wine out!
  • Hee. Yes, New Orleans.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards