Moms and Maids

Bridesmaid gifts

So this is what I've got planned. It doesn't really seem like enough to me, so I figured I would get suggestions.

MOH
1. Loves Nicholas Sparks, he sells autographed books from his website, I plan on getting her her favorite book by him.
2. She lived in NC for a while when her husband was stationed there, so a hand stamped necklace with the coords to her favorite beach. Does NOT have to wear on the wedding day.
3. A beachy themed tumbler, says "This nauty girl loves a bad buoy.'

BM1
1. Amazon gift card, as she is an avid Kindle reader
2. Book scents candle after a character from her favorite book, Outlander (It smells like Jamie!)
3. MU bag with a new brush set, as she is always complaining that she needs a new set.

BM2
1. Lokai bracelet (has mud from the dead sea, and water from Everest in its beads), she is very spiritual and I think the meaning of the bracelet would mean a lot to her. Also, does not have to wear day of.
2. Spa gift card
3. Have not decided on the third thing. :/

BM3
1. A new disc for disc golf
  And thats all I have planned for her thus far. Its FI's sister, and while I know her pretty well and absolutely adore her, we are polar opposites and I don't really know how to shop for her. Her interests include marijuana, rap music, and disc golf. >.>

Re: Bridesmaid gifts

• I think you're off to an excellent start!  Everything sounds really person-specific, and that you've thought about what each person would want individually.

For the third item for BM2, it's hard to know more but would she appreciate something like a journal? Maybe a book?  Or if you know her preferences for the bath products she likes to spoil herself with, maybe some of those?

For FSIL/BM3, could you start by adding an Amazon or iTunes gift card for music?  Then maybe add an accessory she could use for her disc golf outings, maybe a nice bag or a fun water bottle or something like the LED flat lights DH got his BIL for Christmas?  They attach to discs and make them easier to see.  I think he found them on Etsy or a similar site.
    Anniversary

• Those are some really great ideas, thank you!

• So this is what I've got planned. It doesn't really seem like enough to me, so I figured I would get suggestions.

MOH
    1. Loves Nicholas Sparks, he sells autographed books from his website, I plan on getting her her favorite book by him.
    2. She lived in NC for a while when her husband was stationed there, so a hand stamped necklace with the coords to her favorite beach. Does NOT have to wear on the wedding day.
    3. A beachy themed tumbler, says "This nauty girl loves a bad buoy.'

BM1
    1. Amazon gift card, as she is an avid Kindle reader
    2. Book scents candle after a character from her favorite book, Outlander (It smells like Jamie!)
    3. MU bag with a new brush set, as she is always complaining that she needs a new set.

BM2
    1. Lokai bracelet (has mud from the dead sea, and water from Everest in its beads), she is very spiritual and I think the meaning of the bracelet would mean a lot to her. Also, does not have to wear day of.
    2. Spa gift card
    3. Have not decided on the third thing. :/

BM3
      And thats all I have planned for her thus far. Its FI's sister, and while I know her pretty well and absolutely adore her, we are polar opposites and I don't really know how to shop for her. Her interests include marijuana, rap music, and disc golf. >.>
    I think this is an awesome start.  I gotta say that I especially love that you're getting the coords of the favorite beach engraved on the thing.  My FH is a huge map guy and has to check the maps whenever he sees a set of coords on a tv show or movie.  He pauses the show and goes to his phone or computer to check it out.  I was considering getting the coords of our wedding location engraved on his ring, or maybe just a keychain or something for him.
  • You have some really nice things there.  Maybe you can give BM3 a rap album?
  • for BM3 i agree maybe an album or gift card to itunes. Also, if you know her fav rapper maybe a t-shirt? my FI got me an eazy-e tshirt that i absolutely love! maybe that might work as well? i think he got it off amazon or something like that.
    For BM2 maybe a small sample set of essential oils, if she enjoys those. i know walmart sells small sets and anywhere online and sometimes you can find an aromatherapy diffuser as well for cheap. i have a cousin who is very spiritual as well and is all about essential oils to help balance out her life and to help with stress or sickness.
  • For BM3, she knows the rap group pretty well, and they send her autographed merch quite often. But something for ITunes would really work, and FMIL told me today that she really enjoys jewelry, so I might add in a necklace

BM2 would LOVE an essential oils kit! I don't know why I didn't think of that! Thanks!

• Lala9414 said:
    for BM3 i agree maybe an album or gift card to itunes. Also, if you know her fav rapper maybe a t-shirt? my FI got me an eazy-e tshirt that i absolutely love! maybe that might work as well? i think he got it off amazon or something like that.
    For BM2 maybe a small sample set of essential oils, if she enjoys those. i know walmart sells small sets and anywhere online and sometimes you can find an aromatherapy diffuser as well for cheap. i have a cousin who is very spiritual as well and is all about essential oils to help balance out her life and to help with stress or sickness.
    Bed, Bath and Beyond carries a variety of diffusers.  I bought one for less than $25.00 and you can always find coupons for that store.  Even with that inexpensive price tag, the diffuser has an automatic shut off.  It works very well.

• BM3
    I'm not into it myself, but I have friends/family with similar interests, and a really cool or interesting pipe can actually be a good gift - depending on the relationship. ;) Maybe something like this:
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/200050941/authentic-sea-shell-pipe-california 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards