Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Plastic utensils

I am in charge of researching plastic plates and utensils for my sister in laws wedding. I need some high quality products at a decent price. Any ideas are wonderful! Thanks!!

Re: Plastic utensils

• I posted on your thread in Budget Weddings  :)
  • OP - make sure you use "xp" in your title when you are posting the same question on multiple boards.
  • How many guests?  The reason this is important is that you can get real utensils super reasonably at places like Sam's Club...  If you HAVE to do plastic plates/utensils, just go to Sam's and get the decent ones.  Yes, the cheap cr** ones I send in my kid's lunch box will get the job done without much cost, but, they're only good for scooping fruit cocktail out of a cup, not a piece of chicken..  This is a wedding, not a kiddie party, get decent plates and utensils that guests don't have to worry about their plate falling apart.  Sam's also have clear plastic plates that are nice and won't break the bank for the meal and for cake. 

And whatever you do, please don't be so cheap as one wedding I attended where the bride was going to dumpster dive all the plastic plates and wash/reuse them!  I honestly wish I was kidding about that! 

• MesmrEwe said:

And whatever you do, please don't be so cheap as one wedding I attended where the bride was going to dumpster dive all the plastic plates and wash/reuse them!  I honestly wish I was kidding about that! 

Ewww...
  • Smarty Had a Party.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards