Wedding Reception Forum

Wedding Colours

My Fiance and myself are trying to come up with some summer colour ideas for our wedding, but we can't seem to agree. He likes the warm colours, while I like cool colours. Then we agreed we should just have everything, so now we're going to dress each bridesmaid/groomsman in a different colour from the rainbow. So now I'm wondering if we should continue the theme through out the wedding (ie: deco) or just have everything else white to offset the attire? 

Re: Wedding Colours

• My Fiance and myself are trying to come up with some summer colour ideas for our wedding, but we can't seem to agree. He likes the warm colours, while I like cool colours. Then we agreed we should just have everything, so now we're going to dress each bridesmaid/groomsman in a different colour from the rainbow. So now I'm wondering if we should continue the theme through out the wedding (ie: deco) or just have everything else white to offset the attire? 

If it means there are no coordinated colors for you to ask your non-wedding party guests to wear, then yes. This is an excellent idea. Run with it. No one will match the decor any less than everyone else. 
  • When did you decide to have bridesmaids and groomsmen? That's a big change compared to your last post.

• Troll rating: 1/10
  • Yaaaaaaaawn.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Theme of rainbow will be very unusual, I think, And it's a compromise for you and your FH))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards