South Carolina-Charleston

HELP! It's a nightmare!

My wedding is 21 days away, and my wedding planner just backed out. Any suggestions on someone reliable and affordable for coordination and set-up would be sooo appreciated. She will not even release my form from the rental company, so I have no idea what needs ordered.
Thank you for your help!!!

Re: HELP! It's a nightmare!

• edited December 2011
    I dont know anyone, sorry. But did you have a contract? And why wont she release information you would need?

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I actually met her while at my venue, and she kept offering to help since she's so familiar with that place. We never signed a contract, and we've been working together for 6 months. 
  • edited December 2011
    Well our officiant was Doug Farmer from "mycharlestonwedding.com".And he was wonderful, and I know they have wedding planners also. Maybe start there.

If you have anyway to give a review nce this is all over with, I'd do it just so no one else uses her. Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Yoj events is awesome!
  • clemsongirl14clemsongirl14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Erin at For the Love of Brides is awesome.  Her email is erin@fortheloveofbrides.com

• edited December 2011
    Who was your event coordinator so we know to stay away?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    There are so many great ones in Charleston!

I'd look into:
    Charleston Celebrations
    Katherine Miller Events
    Yoj Events
    Southern Chic Weddings

Best of luck to you!
  • MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Charleston Event and Bridal Library---Elyn and Christy rock
    Yoj --Candace and Erin are fabulous

• Ems2684Ems2684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go with Yoj! Candice and Erin are doing day-of coordination for me, but they also offer full planning services. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out - sorry you have to deal with this so close to he big day :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards