Snarky Brides

*ski*

hey! Did you make it safely to MN last weekend? Did you have fun shopping?

Re: *ski*

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ski?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:76405954-1399-430a-8290-fdb2b521226dPost:a45442ea-1302-444a-99b9-96048f01b6ff">*ski*</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey! Did you make it safely to MN last weekend? Did you have fun shopping?
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

Why yes, thanks for asking.  After more confusion on Delta's part, I arrived around 11 am the next day.  About 14 hours later than expected.  No worries though as weekend with sisters is always fun.  We shopped till our feet hurt on Friday at the MOA, and giggled till our cheeks hurt once we were back at the hotel and cocktails had been served.  The second day we ventured down to 50th and France via taxi and had a blast at the little boutiques and lunch at Salute. 

Lucky for me my carry on expanded quite nicely!  We will be doing it again, probably annually,  next time a trip into the actual city via the lite rail is on tap.
  • Wait until like 2014 and the Light Rail will be finished! You can go from the airport/moa to downtown Minneapolis to the U of MN to downtown St Paul.  

Glad you had fun! Delta sucks, so I'm not totally surprised you had issues with them. :(  I miss NWA.
  • Thanks, all good information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards