Chit Chat

Does anybody watch The Family on ABC?? Come hither

I need somebody to talk to about it!

Re: Does anybody watch The Family on ABC?? Come hither

• @scribe95 I do agree that it started off pretty over the top. It's getting better, IMO. Definitely has gotten creepier and every episode keeps me guessing!

• I do!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • If they do, I hope they don't just do it abruptly and that we find out the truth first!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I hope they aren't going to cancel! I agree with you though @AddieCake, if they do cancel it they'd better tell us what's going on! I change my opinion of what the truth is every episode!

• I love this show. But I also love all of the over the top shows that get cancelled like Resurection 
  • I'm nearly finished Jessica Jones with nothing else lined up, haven't heard of this one.....CN on the family anyone? (No spoilers of course!)

• I'm nearly finished Jessica Jones with nothing else lined up, haven't heard of this one.....CN on the family anyone? (No spoilers of course!)
    Essentially, a boy goes missing when he's 8 years old and after searching for a while he's presumed to be murdered. Then, suddenly he shows back up 10 years later. There's lots of questions about who took him, where he was kept, etc. all while he's trying to learn to live with his family again. It's super suspenseful and there are several twists that I won't tell you about in case you decide to watch :)

• The biggest mystery, of course, being whether or not he is even actually the missing son. I don't consider that a spoiler as it was in the previews for the show. 
  • @AddieCake I wasn't sure if that was in the previews or not so I didn't mention it! That's the part that's getting me the most

• I'm having a hard time with my beloved Andrew McCarthy as the bad guy!
  • He's so good at it though!!!!

• Thanks @thefanciestbeckler @AddieCake it sounded interesting from your descriptions, but now that I know it has Andrew McCarthy as a baddie it's a whole different ballgame. Does he tell anyone he's always believed in them? Because that would seriously make my day.

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016

Interesting synopsis. That kind of happened in real life, except with more drugs and less Andrew McCarthy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards