May 2017 Weddings

Hi There!

Hi May 2017 brides! Just checking in to see where you are in your planning?

FI and I booked our ceremony & reception location this weekend!

Re: Hi There!

• Hi! We are getting married on the 20th!

We have our venue and DJ booked! We are also looking at photographers now. I would like to book someone by the end of the month so we have a while to make payments.

I'm in my last semester of school now, so after booking the photog we won't be doing much of anything. Once I graduate, it's on!!
  • We are getting married on the 27th! We have booked ceremony and reception venues as well as a makeup artist. We have appointments to meet with a photographer and DJ in a couple of weeks! 
  • We are getting married on the 25th.

Booked the venue two weeks ago.  I booked my florist last weekend.  I am waiting to sign a contract with a MUA and I'm meeting with two photographers this week and a videographer next week.  I'll deal with everything else in 2-3 months as I need a break.
  • Getting married on the 26th :smile: only booked the venue (last month) and going dress shopping/booking the photographer next month. Woo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jax43615 said:
    Hi! We are getting married on the 20th! We have our venue and DJ booked! We are also looking at photographers now. I would like to book someone by the end of the month so we have a while to make payments. I'm in my last semester of school now, so after booking the photog we won't be doing much of anything. Once I graduate, it's on!!
    We're getting married on the 20th, too! :) So far we have our venue, DJ, and photographers. Met with two florists today... hoping to book one very soon. Has anyone started dress shopping yet? I'm debating between starting to look around in May/June vs later in the summer around August.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards