Attire & Accessories Forum

VBRIDAL.COM

Has anyone had any experience with this website? I've been looking at it and read a lot of reviews. Just wondering if anyone here has any personal experience or knows anyone that has any? Thank you in advance!

Re: VBRIDAL.COM

• It's a Chinese knock off site.

• levioosalevioosa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    That looks like a Chinese knockoff site.  The quality of the dress will be poor, and you'll get exactly what you pay for.  Many brides come here distraught when they order from such websites, and then the dress either never arrives, or it arrives and is completely useless. In addition, the labor conditions at these factories are poor.  Buy your dress from a reputable salon.  David's Bridal often has great sales.  I believe several times a year they have a $99 dress sale.  That is cheaper than the website, and you're guaranteed to get a dress when you buy.  

Edit: Words

• Yea I definitely wouldn't trust getting my dress off of there but I was curious about some of the accessories. Thank you all for your advice!
  • Yea I definitely wouldn't trust getting my dress off of there but I was curious about some of the accessories. Thank you all for your advice!
    I still wouldn't chance it.  For jewelry, I would check out Charming Charlie for cheap alternatives.  I'd also try eBay/pre-owned sites if you'd like a veil. My BFF made hers.  It took all of an hour, max, and it looked just as good as the $300 veil they wanted her to buy at the store.  The materials cost her less than $10.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards