Wedding Woes
Options

***THIS IS NOT A DRILL***

There's no new Prudie today...(yet?).  

Re: ***THIS IS NOT A DRILL***

• Options
    Right?  It was slow to post last week, and completely MIA this week.  Now I am stuck doing work and it completely sucks.
  • Options
    Prudie is the best part of my Thursday workday! How else am I going to waste time today?
  • Options
    Oh no, I've been looking forward to Prudie all morning :(

Thursdays are my favorite b/c on my drive in to work there is a radio segment called blown off and then I get to read Prudie's here.

Blown off was a disappointment today b/c the guy getting blown off was an asshole. I guess he kept making innuendo jokes through their entire date and they weren't even clever ones. Like the girl orders a gin and tonic and asks for it with cucumber slices and he says "oh you like cucumbers that's a good sign" and she mentions flying to visit her friend in a few weeks and he asks if she's a card carrying member of the mile high club, etc... He tries to explain himself and says he was just trying to feel out how open she was then when that excuse wasn't working he switches it to he was just so nervous because he was so attracted to her. Usually I take the stance of you should at least tell the person you don't want to see them but idk this guy is obviously just a douchebag. Oh and he met her by stalking her through Trader Joe's. He tried to play it off as sweet but to me it was creepy and if it was me he'd have been maced since he followed her all the way to her car before asking her out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    @mrs.conn23, our long national nightmare is finally over!  (Took them long enough, grumble grumble.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards