Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

photo books

Is anyone not planning on using the promo code that the knot sent out in an email earlier this week for shuttlefly and would be willing to pass theirs on? I am going to use the one I got but one of my newly engaged girlfriends who hasn't set up on her profile with the site yet was interested in it as well. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photo books

• lnixon8lnixon8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    tell her to sign up for shutterflys emails, order a $5 anything from davids bridal, google it... they are very inexpensive if you are patient

• Just sign up through shutterfly and you'll get emails with crazy discounts, just be patient. I'm kicking myself because I just ordered 2 pretty expensive books (gifts for the parents of our wedding) at 40% off b/c I'd been waiting a couple of months and then today I got a 50% off coupon in my inbox... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just sign up through shutterfly and you'll get emails with crazy discounts, just be patient. I'm kicking myself because I just ordered 2 pretty expensive books (gifts for the parents of our wedding) at 40% off b/c I'd been waiting a couple of months and then today I got a 50% off coupon in my inbox... 
    Call customer service and explain that to them. They might give you the discount. My SIL did that with their guest book they made from engagement pictures. Never hurts to ask!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards