Knottie Tech Help

Guest List Manager Issues

As soon as I went over to the new guest list manager, I lost over 100 guests and their addresses. Can someone help me?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Guest List Manager Issues

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2015
    Hi there @hicoco,

I am so sorry you're having this issue. I've sent your information to our team of wedding website experts who will be able to resolve this for you. 

If you do not hear from them within the next few days, please let me know! Thank you,
    KH

• @KnotHolly, still has not been resolved
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi @hicoco,

I'm sorry for the delay in resolving this. I've just followed up with our team so they should be looking into it and contacting you shortly.

Thank you,
    KH
  • Hi @hicoco,

Just a head's up - our customer service team has sent you an email regarding this issue. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :) 

Thank you!
    KH
  • This exact same thing just happened to me, very annoying!
  • KnotHolly said:
    Hi there @hicoco,

I am so sorry you're having this issue. I've sent your information to our team of wedding website experts who will be able to resolve this for you. 

If you do not hear from them within the next few days, please let me know! Thank you,
    KH

My guest information was also completely wiped after the switch - names, addresses, received gifts, the like. Is there any way to get this information back?
  • I had the guest list manager set up but now that its moved to the upgrade it will not let me enter that area of the site. I have the app on my phone but was looking to use the computer to work on my invites. is this issue getting fixed?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there, I simply can't load my guest list. It's in the perfect format and says it will download but never does? Please can someone help me asap. Thanks!
  • I have been trying to import and export addresses from my phone but I'm not able to. Is this not an option anymore? Please help because I've added and deleted guest and need to update my list with the address 
  • Hi, I'm having the same issue as Knottie1452856566 (from my computer).  It's in the right format and it says it will import the .csv file but it just never does.  I would prefer not to put everyone in manually but I will if I have to.  Please help!
  • I need help as well! My entire list of addresses is gone. Please help, freaking out!
  • Can anyone help?? I really don't want to have to ask all of my guests for their addresses all over again for thank-yous...
  • TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @MissAmyMJ I'm not an official The Knot person or anything, but if you do have to ask for all the addresses over again (or even if TK fixes your problem), might I suggest you store your addresses in a more reliable software, like MS Excel spreadsheet stored in DropBox/cloud, or a Google Drive spreadsheet?

k thnx bye

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards