Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Vintage Car Rental - Help Needed!

I'm looking to rent a vintage car (think William & Kate) to drive us from the church (in Doylestown, PA) to the reception (in Stockton, NJ). I do NOT want a limo or a Rolls... but something old school and fun. Any ideas on where to go?? Thanks so much, ladies! :)

Re: Vintage Car Rental - Help Needed!

• Options
    cheezit217cheezit217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i contacted local car clubs and asked if any of their memebers would be interested. we ended up connecting with a guy who only wanted $100 and chaffeured us from the reception to our home.

http://happysighs.blogspot.com/2009/10/so.html
  • Options
    ccampanelliccampanelli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! thats great-- the one car club I contacted said  they don't do this because of insurance reasons :( Would you mind giving me the name of the club you contacted? Thanks so much!! :)
  • Options
    cheezit217cheezit217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agh! it was two years ago. let me do some digging and see if i can remember for you...

i think it was a delaware county club
  • Options
    catiengcatieng member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh I'm in the Delaware County and I'm looking for the same exact thing.  Could I also get the name of the car club?  Please send me an email at catieng@vt.edu
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Could you share the vintage car info that you provided to others to me, Please e-mail
    at RosemaryFerrero@aol.com
  • Options
    blurose9988blurose9988 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! Can anyone send me the name? It's almost impossible finding a vintage car and I'm getting desperate.
  • Options
    Could you also please send me the name of the vintage car club!

jarringt@u.rochester.edu

Thanks!
  • Options
    I am also looking for a vintage car for my Oct 12 wedding, so if anyone has someone I can contact, please let me know at carmorg@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards