Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

photographer suggestions please?!

We're trying to narrow our photog choices and there are just so many! I'm trying not to spend over $2,000 and would love to get the rights to the high-res photos. Please let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks!

Re: photographer suggestions please?!

• Options
    cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.luckycloveronline.com
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dolce-vita photography. she's out of fairfield. she's charging us right around $1800 for 7 hours of coverage with 2 photographers. she was recommended to me by another bride and her photos were amazing. she super nice and flexible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah, we also get the rights to all the pics on a cd for $99.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lucky Clover. I really like working with them, and our engagement session was great. They are not so good at getting back to you through phone or e-mails though. Hopefully this will change when our wedding is coming up, but I'm not too worried about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah.... packages under $2,000, and we get the rights :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.innovatoryphotography.com

2 photographers for unlimited hours, cd, 1 album, and photobooth

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    www.shoesinthewindowphotgraphy.com

Engagement session (cd included)
    Album of all your wedding proofs
    CD of all your wedding pictures
    Slideshow of wedding & engagement (with music)
     2 Photographers - unlimited shooting

$1200
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second innovatory photography!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda Donaho Photography!  She's great!!  www.donahophotography.com and she has a package or 2 under $2000.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky Clover! In response to the pp about them not getting back to you - if you read their blog, last year was a very busy year for them with their business & in their personal life. They have committed to have a better handle on this going forward....every new business has to work out the kinks here and there. We have had such a great experience with them...Robb & Katie are such great people and SO easy to work with. They are well below your price point - so give them a look!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.cjphotoonline.com CJ Photography is doing ours. She is great.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using shoesinthewindow-Her name is Ashley Steele and she and her husband are amazing!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I recommend my wedding photographer, Tracy Doyle.  Her packages start at $1900 for six hours of coverage.

I also recommend my engagement photographer, Written Bliss Photography.  See her blog at http://writtenblissphotography.com/blog.  She's new to the wedding business but has been a photographer forever.  Her packages start at $800.  She's a real steal!  You will pay a small travel fee since she's based out of Columbus. but it's not much.  For me, she quoted only $75 to travel to Cinci.

If you contact them, tell them Theresa says "Hi!"
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Geri Ciulla has packages within your price range.
  • Options
    daisy611daisy611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robert Hogan of No. 9 Images.  All of his packages are under $2000.  We are getting 2 photogs for the entire day, multiple shoot locations, rights to all photos taken, a CD with all shots in color, B&W, and sepia, and an album for well under $2000.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ingrid York with Photography Ink - she is awsome - about $1900, and includes all pics and an engagement session
  • Options
    lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Geri Ciulla (Ciulla photography)   LOVED HER!!!  And yes, we got the rights to the pictures.

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Limagery.com

Laura Hicks- Photographer
    She does a fantastic job and has a wonderful personality. Please tell her Traci Collins recommended her.
    $200 for the cd and all rights releasing them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Visionary Studio
    $1499
    online proofing
    cd of images

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards