Knottie Tech Help

I keep getting automatically logged out on desktop

Mobile seems to be okay though.

Re: I keep getting automatically logged out on desktop

• Me too! I have to log in 3 or 4 times just to see my notifications.
  • All week it has been working like a charm for me and today I had to hop on my cell phone to post this because I keep getting out of it on my laptop. 

Also whatever gray error box pops up, it does so behind the box for the forums so I can't read what it says. 
  • We've been noticing these issues as well, it's an odd bug (at least from my end) because it doesn't happen every time. @KnotHolly was able to get a video of it happening on her computer, so we've sent that over to tech to look into.

I'll keep you posted with any updates!
  • I was wondering this too and also it logs me out when I post a reply then I have to log back in and sometimes I lose what I type.  I'm on a desktop. Glad to know it's not just me and it will be worked on in the next update.
  • The problem's gotten worse. Every time I go to a different thread or folder, I get automatically logged out.
  • edited July 2016
    Me too, Jen4948.  I'm getting logged out. Even when I'm signed in and can see my inbox, I'm randomly prompted to sign in. I've cleared my cache to no avail.

Randomly, TK pop up ads block the response box as I'm typing a response. It's very annoying.

There is a lag after I 'post reply.' If I hit it again, I end up with duplicate posts. 

TK is not fun right now.

• Me too, Jen4948.  I'm getting logged out. Even when I'm signed in and can see my inbox, I'm randomly prompted to sign in. I've cleared my cache to no avail.

Randomly, TK pop up ads block the response box as I'm typing a response. It's very annoying.

There is a lag after I 'post reply.' If I hit it again, I end up with duplicate posts. 

TK is not fun right now.
    Seems like TK could use an overhaul. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards