August 2013 Weddings

Mondayyyy

Good morning ladies! Well, morning in California...good afternoon to those of you in other parts. Its so slow on here right now, thought we should get some conversation flowing.

How were your weekends?

Mine was pretty much uneventful...did a Color Run on saturday, which was fun. Just can't wait for 10 more days to pass because I get to go see my FI for christmas in London!
Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
March siggy:THE DRESS
photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg

Re: Mondayyyy

• Happy Monday!

My weekend consisted of studying, it's finals week! Boo! and my christmas work party where we went to painting with a twist. I don't know if any of you have heard of it but everybody goes to a paint studo and paints a picture with guided instruction. It's really fun! I'm actually thinking about doing in for my bachelorette party!

That is so exciting you get to go to London! Does your FI live there? My FI and I have always wanted to visit there! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey there,
    I also did a run this weekend - it was chilllly! Other than that, mostly shopped and had a nice date night :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi all,
    Princess pop, you must be so excited for London!  That's awesome!  

I had a busy weekend; got lots of work done on my big semester-long projects on Saturday, went to a great Christmas party on Saturday night, and then had to work all day Sunday.  Yesterday was my last day of classes for the semester, so I took today off to hopefully kick this cold I've been fighting.  
  • Well, checking in on Tuesday instead. Yesterday was FI and my anniversary. We have been together four years now. Didn't do anything special as we are saving all $ for big celebration in August...

This weekend we finally made some more progress on wedding. Listened to a picked some songs for reception, got some dinnerware, a bunch of little things. Felt good.

Happy Tuesday to all. Yay! for London.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ew finals!! I don't envy you. What are you guys studying?

Happy anniversary Clio!

Ya, he lives in London. We have been in a LDR since 2009, and just got our fiance visa application approved, so he is finally moving here in January. I'M SO HAPPY!! But Christmas in London definitely owns one in California, so the folks and I are going over to celebrate ha.

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • princess pop: that is sooo exciting! Hope you have a good time!

I'm studying elementary education, so my finals arn't too rough. Mostly big projects, but a few classes have final exams.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well, here it is -- Wednesday!

Finals week (& next week!) for me too ; Respiratory Therapy.. =/ Will definitely feel awesome next Tuesday afternoon though! Freedom..for a month!

Made two appointments for BM dresses - Jan 13 and 27. I am going next Wednesday, the 19th, for a jewelry appointment at a little boutique. I am really excited. I get to put my dress & veil on and match up jewelry/hair pieces!

Met with the DJ last week, pretty exciting as we will be able to afford the monogram on the dance floor and uplighting, thanks to a gift certificate I won at an Expo! =)

Anxiously awaiting my venue coordinator to contact me for our tasting in January...Can't wait to put the invites together.

London for Christmas sounds pretty sweet! Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards