Wedding Woes

Re: OITNB?

• We shamelessly watched it for 13 straight hours this season. I was heartbroken with the ending.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • ***NON-SPECIFIC SPOILERS***

I binge-watched the new season.  Not sure how I felt about the ending.  I guess..It's "realistic."  It wasn't like the world turned upside down like happens in GOT, but it was still shocking to me.  I thought they were going to be like, "no wait, it's ok!  She's alive!"  But it just shows that pointless death is a reality, especially in poorly-run prisons.  
    I also thought it was interesting how they handled Dogget's situation with the guard (can't think of his name), how he didn't seem to realize what he'd done was rape, and how she was willing to forgive him after he apologized.  I don't think I'd be that big a person,that I could forgive him after what he did.
  • missfrodo said:
    ***NON-SPECIFIC SPOILERS***

I binge-watched the new season.  Not sure how I felt about the ending.  I guess..It's "realistic."  It wasn't like the world turned upside down like happens in GOT, but it was still shocking to me.  I thought they were going to be like, "no wait, it's ok!  She's alive!"  But it just shows that pointless death is a reality, especially in poorly-run prisons.  
    I also thought it was interesting how they handled Dogget's situation with the guard (can't think of his name), how he didn't seem to realize what he'd done was rape, and how she was willing to forgive him after he apologized.  I don't think I'd be that big a person,that I could forgive him after what he did.
    Unfortunately Red probably doesn't have the same "red powers" as Melisandre. :-(

Donuts was extra rapey in that last episode. 

The last 2 episodes were heartbreaking, but I can't wait a year for season 5. 
  • I'm only a few episodes in. This might be a spoiler....?

Can someone remind me why Sophia is in max? What happened last season that I forgot about?

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Can someone remind me why Sophia is in max? What happened last season that I forgot about?

She was attacked in her salon so they put her in SEG for "her safety."

Thank you. That was driving me nuts.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer

I'm only a few episodes in. This might be a spoiler....?

Thank you. That was driving me nuts.
    I had the same problem, we couldn't remember. So I googled but then accidentally read a recap of the current season instead of the previous one. oops
  • I still have a couple of episodes left, but I have heard the ending outraged a lot of people... I need to finish the season before it's spoiled for me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a love/hate relationship with this season.  When things were bad, they were bad.  But I loved the backstories more than ever this season.  Even Crazy-Eyes, which was horrifically sad.  

I think they've set it up for a very explosive season next year. 
  • jh715jh715 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Crazy-Eyes' backstory made me feel sick.  It was so sad, and so horrible. 
  • Crazy Eyes' story was watch through my fingers stuff. Cried about ____, especially when Taystee was howling. Piper...I really can't stand her, is it bad I was secretly gleeful about what happened to her? Yeah I suppose it is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards