New Jersey
Options

Wedding Gown Seamstress in Northern/Central Jersey??

Hey brides! I'm looking for a good seamstress for my wedding gown. I am located in Northern New Jersey, so anything in the Northern/Central area would be ideal. 

I bought a beautiful Vera Wang gown from Vows Bridal in Boston, and I'm getting nervous now about the alterations. It's quite a few sizes too big and needs a lot of altering, and I don't want it to get messed up!! :neutral: I need someone I can trust 100%.

Any suggestions would be helpful!! Thank you!!!

Re: Wedding Gown Seamstress in Northern/Central Jersey??

• Options
    I also ordered my dress a few sizes too big so I need a lot of intricate alterations because my dress is beaded and needs to be hand done.. I purchased my dress from castle couture and was iffy on using their alterations department because of some terrible reviews and also the price they quoted me was outrageous.. I did some research and found some great reviews for La Tailor in Marlboro... I brought my dress to the seamstress there, I believe her name was Sunny, and she quoted me for half the price of castle couture for exactly the same work... I'm going to her for my first official fitting next month
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards