Ohio-Cincinnati

Good Experiences with Pet Hotels?

Hello!

I need to find somewhere for my dog to stay while I am OOT for my wedding. All of my family who would normally watch her will be away for the wedding as well. Has anyone in the area used a pet hotel and had a good experience? Where did you go? 

Thank you in advance! 

Re: Good Experiences with Pet Hotels?

• We've used several different Pet Hotel's over the past few years, but the two we use the most are Dogtown Cincinnati in the Clifton area and Petsuites in Sharonville or Florence. Dogtown is cage free, which is nice if your dog enjoys the "dog park" setting, and Petsuites has individual runs and then puts them outside for group playtime several times a day. I've never used it personally, but I've heard good things about Rover.com for either in house pet sitters or ones who will take dogs in their own home. Definitely just a matter of preference :). Hope you find a good one!
  • You can post an ad on care.com for a dog sitter if you are comfortable with someone coming to your home to let the dogs out. Or even staying overnight. We used it cause we had an older, blind dog who was scared of almost everything including other dogs :-P. But it was nice because it was a little less expensive, we didn't have to do a drop off, and she got our mail so that it wasn't obvious we weren't home. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards