Chit Chat

What happened to the Nest community board???

Was it snuffed? I don't see a "Community" listed anymore.

Re: What happened to the Nest community board???

• It's still there, just hidden. I haven't figured out how to find it from the landing page. I just have forums.thenest.com booked on my favorites. 

@KnotRiley anyone you can hook us up with that knows how to get to the Community Section from the homepage?
  • I'm a regular poster over there.  The Money Matters board is one of the most active ones along with (I think) Getting Pregnant.  I actually didn't even realize you used to be able to pop over there from this website.  I just go directly to The Nest website.  I heard there was a major exodus a few years ago, but that was before my time there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @short+sassy  I thought "getting pregnant" was just on 'the bump' ?
  • @short+sassy  I thought "getting pregnant" was just on 'the bump' ?

Maybe its on both?  Or they are linked?  I was actually looking at The Nest when I made that post, because I knew there was a forum like that with a lot of activity.

However, I'm more in the category of "how NOT to get pregnant EVER", so that isn't one I participate in, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a regular poster over there.  The Money Matters board is one of the most active ones along with (I think) Getting Pregnant.  I actually didn't even realize you used to be able to pop over there from this website.  I just go directly to The Nest website.  I heard there was a major exodus a few years ago, but that was before my time there.
    @short+sassy are you able to find the Community Section directly from The Nest homepage? Now that they've redesigned it, I can't find a link anywhere that leads directly to the Community Section. 
    @short+sassy are you able to find the Community Section directly from The Nest homepage? Now that they've redesigned it, I can't find a link anywhere that leads directly to the Community Section. 

I see the Community Section in a ribbon at the top, but only when I am already in the forum area.  Not if I just go to nest.com

I have the Money Matters forum bookmarked, so I automatically just jump to there.  I think I originally found the MM forum (after the changes) by doing a search on the main page for that forum.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey all!

Sorry for the delay- you can visit the community by going to https://www.thenest.com/community or forums.thenest.com but you are correct in that it's not on the homepage anymore. They're working on ways to incorporate it into the site to be more easily accessible but unfortunately I'm not sure when that will happen :( sorry to make this a pain on all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards