Nevada-Las Vegas

Where to eat and drink after ceremony?

Hello :)  I get married in May at Aria wedding chapel. It's only a very small wedding. 12 of us in total. We can't decide where to go for our wedding dinner. We would like somewhere with a private dining area so that we can do speeches and would like a set menu preferably. We are all staying at Aria for 7 nights. So although there are plenty of amazing restaurants inside Aria we want to come out of the hotel after the ceremony for dinner. Any suggestions??? Also we want to go on to somewhere lively for drinks. Not a nightclub as there are a range of ages from 22 to 56. We would like a nice bar with table service that has good music suitable for all ages. We were thinking of Ghost Bar at the Palms. I just hope I won't look too out of place in there in my wedding dress. Would anyone recommend Ghost Bar? Or have any other suggestions??? Thank you  :) X

Re: Where to eat and drink after ceremony?

• What day of week would this be?  Reason I ask is table service at lounges like Ghost can be very expensive on Fri/Sat; they could easily require three bottles for a group of 12, so you'd be looking at probably $1000+.  Ghost also tends to be very loud unless you get an area outside.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Hi :) Thank you for your response. We get married on a Tuesday. We do really like the look of the outside area at Ghost bar. I am hoping it would be slightly quieter with it being a Tuesday?!? We are also happy to pay for table service for our guests as we intend to spend a good few hours there. I just hope the music is good to have a dance if we want to but also not too loud to enable us to sit and talk. We like the look of Ghost because it looks more like a bar than a club. Would you agree? Also, I hope I'm not going to look too out of place in there in my wedding dress ! 
  • I think you could probably work something out with them at a competitive rate for a Tuesday.  I agree on Ghost, I love it there, and no I wouldn't worry about being in a wedding dress unless it has some massive train you don't plan to bustle? :smile:

• Ha no it's not a massive train. The dress is practicle enough to dance in. I have emailed Ghost bar and they came back to me to confirm:

'We definitely have plenty space to accommodate your size party along with great DJ’s that will play to your various range in ages. We have an open format of Top 40 music that everyone can appreciate without feeling out of place. For the seating we do require a beverage minimum or bottle service. I would recommend at least 2 bottles to fulfill the party. If you prefer a little more flexibility of beverage choices, than a beverage minimum would be best. It would be a $700 beverage minimum in which you would have to reach by ordering a bottle, buckets of beer, shots or drinks. Prices are in addition to an 8.1% Nevada sales tax and a 20% gratuity. Table service includes complementary cover charge and front of the line access for the entire wedding party'

This sounds perfect for our requirements. Do you think we should request a table outside or inside? 

• What month of the year?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards