Wedding Woes

Re: Whoa!

• nooo I can't see link!! :'(
  • Can you read it at all? 

Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt.  What?! 
  • just what the link says. TMZ is blocked at my work computer -.-'
  • just what the link says. TMZ is blocked at my work computer -.-'

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids... TMZ has learned.

Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.

She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children.  She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation.  It's significant ...she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.

Jolie, who's being repped by disso queen Laura Wasser, is not asking for spousal support.

Jolie lists the date of separation as Sept. 15, 2016.

They married in August, 2014.  They've been together since 2004.

• Crazy. Parenting dispute?  
    H and I have had fights about parenting (I'm the enforcer and am the one who's constantly on the kids about responsibility and helping around the house/doing homework/being polite/picking up after themselves/etc. He's a big old softie and lets our kids get away with murder (within reason...he's not on auto-pilot or anything).  Which makes me the 'bad guy' more often than not and then I get irritated that I have to be the 'mean one'.), so I can see it.  

But yeah...I am dying to know exactly what was wrong with his 'style'.  
  • I wonder what the methods were? They seemed like they parented well together and the kids - when in public - seemed happy.
  • She only wants him to have visitation??   Is dad too relaxed for her?    Maybe he still smokes to chill out and that's not cool with mom now that the kids are old enough to know what it is?
  • And tonight I see an ad for a movie Brad has coming out in November. Coincidence? I think not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards