Delaware

Delaware/Maryland/PA Wedding Venue

Hello, fellow brides! I just got engaged and my fiance and I are looking to get married this coming September or October. I’m having trouble finding a venue. We’re planning on about 75 guests and our budget is about $10,000 for ceremony and reception. We’re from northern Delaware, but I’m open to venues on the water in Maryland as well, hopefully nothing more than 45 minutes away (my fiancé especially loves places on the water, so I would be very interested in seeing some!!). I'm open to Pennsylvania as well. Any advice is appreciated!! Thanks!

Re: Delaware/Maryland/PA Wedding Venue

• This venue was too small for my wedding, but I think it would be just right for yours.  What about Hagley Museum?  It is on the river and is very beautiful, especially in September and October.
  • We had our reception at The Ballrooms at Boothwyn (Lia's Catering) and it was fabulous.  Great food, great service, and very reasonable. I can't say enough about them.  Boothwyn PA.  Highly recommended.
  • Have you checked out Partyspace.com? They are a great resource for finding venues and vendors within the parameters that you are looking for. That's how I found my venue!

Plus you can see pictures and read reviews on their site so you know if a venue is worth a visit or not. They have some DE venues, and lots of PA venues. 

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards