Wedding Woes

S/O wrong numbers, texting, and Jesus

You guys...sister Betty is now getting texts!

Apparently she has shingles and T&P are going out.

Even though nothing else is misspelled in this message, the signer is Sister Footed.  I feel like that has to be wrong somehow.  I feel like I should reverse lookup the number it came from, but I don't want to ruin my picture of whoever this nice lady is.  :smile:

Re: S/O wrong numbers, texting, and Jesus

• This is fantastic 
  • My curiosity would have gotten the best of my by now and I'd know what she looked like, who her family was and what she shares on social media.   You're stronger than I am.
  • Poor sister Betty - I've heard that shingles are awful. 
  • Poor Sister.  Shingles suck.  

• I do have to say, the text message isn't as lovely as the voicemails are just b/c I don't get to hear the thick Southern drawl (and really this woman has a beautiful alto voice)  Also, I think that this woman does realize she calls the wrong number, b/c I think I recognize it as one of the "I don't know this number and they don't leave a voicemail."

Someday, I'll feel guilty enough to contact this woman and tell her that Sister Betty isn't a horrible person who doesn't return phone calls/texts.  But I love her messages, so will she still keep calling me?  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards