Wedding Woes

AW: Engagement Pics

They're in!  Yay!  Below are a few of my faves.  We had them done at Ford Field where the Lions play (and then walked around to the outside of Comerica Park where the Tigers play).  I figure so much wedding stuff is bride-centric so why not give FI something for him!

Re: AW: Engagement Pics

• SO cute!!  They turned out great!  Y'all are adorable. :) 
  • So cute!! Love these!

I did a wedding photo that was a recreation of my parents. I've got to get a dual frame for them still. I always love the idea :)
  • OMG. You guys are absolutely adorable. I love to see people's personalities come out in photos, and you can tell that y'all have a lot of fun :) The one with your grandparents almost made me cry! Love it!

• So cute and so sweet! I love them!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Thanks everyone!  I'm really happy with them!

@shessocold the Detroit vs Everybody pic is in the tunnel!!
  • Those came out beautifully!  Your outfit turned out really well, too!
  • Love them! 

We had our e-pics taken at the Phillies stadium.  It was a really cool experience to be in the stadium basically by yourselves!

• They turned out great!  You look so beautiful and happy!

• I love those!!  You all look so cute.  The recreation of your GP's photo is so sweet.  That was a great idea.

I might have mentioned it before, but I think having the engagement photos at the sports stadium for your all's favorite team was a stroke of genius for something a little more outside the box.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

THAT IS BADASS. How cool to be in the tunnel!!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Umm...you're adorable! Great pics!
  • I'm not a sports fan, but these are amazing!  You are both really beautiful/handsome and so much personality shines through!  Thanks for sharing!  

It's super cool.  If you get a chance to tour the Bears stadium do it!  It was $150 and worth every penny!

It's super cool.  If you get a chance to tour the Bears stadium do it!  It was $150 and worth every penny!

I've been in the visitor's tunnel at Soldier and at Arrowhead. At Arrowhead we did a stadium tour which was awesome and we got to go in the locker room and their tunnel. I am not tall enough to jump and hit their logo on my way out onto the field. :) Another year at Arrowhead we were part of the pre-game and halftime shows so I was able to be on the field a lot and in the tunnel with some Bears. Zach Miller high-fived me and I'm pretty sure he loves me. ;)

Soldier didn't do tours at all , but I just checked and they do on weekdays now. I'll have to go!

• Your guys are so cute! I teared up at your recreation of your grandparent's picture - what a neat idea. 
  • edited November 2016
    I love those pics!!!!! You can really see both your personalities!

ETA: You look a lot like your Grandma. I adore that pic of your grandparents.
  • They're amazing! I love the tunnel pic, but especially love that last one. 
  • Aw you guys are an adorable couple and you look so happy and in love!  You and your grandmother have the same big smile I love that you did a side-by-side.
    The stadium backdrop is awesome...H and i were engaged for under 6 months and didn't do E-pics, but we totally would've went to Citi Field if we'd had time :D thanks for sharing!
  • I love those pics!!!!! You can really see both your personalities!

ETA: You look a lot like your Grandma. I adore that pic of your grandparents.
    I was thinking the same thing! You guys look just alike!

• Great pics! I like that you went withe the merlot shirt ;).

LOVE the pic you re-created of your grandparents.
  • So lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

• Great pictures. You guys are adorable!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks so much for sharing, @kimmiinthemitten! I love all of these - but especially the super sweet one of you recreating your grandparents' photo.