Wedding Woes

mrs.conn

I hate to ask a work question, but is the guest certificate thing new?  My mom gave us this week 2 years ago and she didn't set that up.  I had a hold on something last year and never got asked about it.  Now I'm trying to actually book and they keep asking for it. 

I FINALLY get DH to agree to something and this is the thanks I get!!

Re: mrs.conn

• The Guest Certificate fee has always been around (well, since I've been with the company...and that's been a long time ;) ).  If you're not listed on the account, one does have to be purchased so you don't get turned away at the resort. 
  • Thanks.  I figured I needed one, but my mom thought she'd taken care of it all.  I had her call to sort it out.  I didn't mind paying for it, but she thought it was all done.  I know it's not what she wants to do today, but tough shit!  I'm sure if I had problems so will the others.
  • I'm honestly not sure if we're that busy today.  I'm not on the phone, so I don't know.  ;) 
  • I didn't wait the first time I called in.  I should have just bought the stupid certificate when I was logged in as her and not said anything.  My brother and sister will have the same issues too though.
  • I know you're dying to know....we're booked!  Staying at regal vistas which had darn near 5 stars. I'll give a full review. Thanks for the help. 
  • 6fsn said:
    I know you're dying to know....we're booked!  Staying at regal vistas which had darn near 5 stars. I'll give a full review. Thanks for the help. 
    YES! That's the best and newest one! You'll have a great time.