South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Does anyone know about The Vue in Charleston, Sc

My sister is looking at reception halls for her April 2011 wedding. She is very interested in The Vue, but you can't find any cost details on the site. If you know what is included at this venue with possible expense ideas, please let me know. It looks perfect but they have their own caterer and I think you might have to use the Vue's catering. I am not sure. PLEASE let us know if you have used them as you weding venue!

Re: Does anyone know about The Vue in Charleston, Sc

• Options
    norsernnorsern member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember if this was the venue or not..(I emailed a few vendors a month or so ago &  can't remember exactly which ones).but I think that the owner of The Vue is selling and they aren't currently planning weddings for 2011.  My advice would be to just email them for more information. HTH!
    P1131150
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the vue is no longer a venue, they are trying to sell. if you're interested in a water front venue i'd also look into the Pavilion at Patriot's Point, The Cooper River Room, The Cottage on Shem Creek, Historic Rice Mill

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, Vue is closing. Other options (aside from what PP listed above) for waterfront include Creek Club at I'on and Magnolia Plantation. Oh, and Lowndes Grove (but you have to use their caterer) and Wild Dunes. If your sister is looking for a modern space to have her wedding, she should look at Founders Hall. If you need contact info for any of those venues, PM me and I'll shoot you everyone I talked with at those locations.

Vue was beautiful. I was going to get married there until I learned they decided to sell. 
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's actually being foreclosed and couples got screwed out of their deposits. 

http://www.live5news.com/Global/story.asp?S=12473845

Alhambra Hall in Mt P also has a waterfront view - not right on the water like some of them, but it overlooks the harbor.
  • Options
    MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Dunes West....absolutely gorgeous. Check out my friend Ashley and Neil's wedding at: http://www.charlestonwedding.com/#/dunes-west-charleston-wedding-and-reception-venue/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards