Wedding Invitations & Paper

where to order super thin enclosure cards

My mom very adamantly wants us to include several enclosure cards that include details like hotel, wedding website, etc. We have a lot of elderly people coming who cannot use a computer or don't have the internet so having all the information on the wedding website isn't an option. She says she wants me to get them printed on a light vellum paper that isn't going to take up much room or weight in the envelope. 

The website we are ordering invitations from doesn't seem to offer this option. Does anyone know where I can order them? 

Re: where to order super thin enclosure cards

• You might be able to get them done at a specialty copy shop or even an office supply store that has a copy center. You'd be surprised at the selection of papers they can offer. Just keep everything consistent with your invitations.
  • You could try a scrapbooking store for thin paper and then take to the printer for professional results.
  • What do you mean by several enclosure cards? You could have one with the hotel addresses and phone numbers plus the wedding website. The only other card I could think of would be a reception card plus the RSVP card. You could even have the hotel addresses and phone numbers on the back of the reception card. OWK is correct in just making sure that the papers are consistent with you invitation.
  • My mom very adamantly wants us to include several enclosure cards that include details like hotel, wedding website, etc. We have a lot of elderly people coming who cannot use a computer or don't have the internet so having all the information on the wedding website isn't an option. She says she wants me to get them printed on a light vellum paper that isn't going to take up much room or weight in the envelope. 

The website we are ordering invitations from doesn't seem to offer this option. Does anyone know where I can order them? 
    We used basic business cards from Vistaprint.com.  They have hundreds of great designs.  Here is an example that has both hotel and website on it.:

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • alright! after a lengthy email discussion and her sending me a novel that she thought were going fit on 3 or 4  tiny cards I convinced her that ONE small card with our wedding website will cover all of that, and the elderly people will end up calling her and asking her for help anyway regardless of how many enclosures :) thank you for your help everyone!