Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Videography let down

Hi all, has anyone else had an issue with videographers responding? I have contacted a wide variety of them in my area and most of them have not responded or take weeks to respond to one email conversation?

Re: Videography let down

• I didn't hire a videographer but if you are having difficulties maybe try switching up your approach by calling them.
  • Ask your wedding venue or other vendors if they have recommendations for good and reliable videographers. 
  • How far away is your wedding?
    Hi all, has anyone else had an issue with videographers responding? I have contacted a wide variety of them in my area and most of them have not responded or take weeks to respond to one email conversation?

Have you tried reaching out via phone?
  • I would try reaching out via phone and making appointments to talk with them or ask my location/photographer if they had any recommendations. 
    I didn't have issues with the videographers but I got their information from my photographer, they worked together a lot so when one would refer another they knew that it was someone the other had booked- increasing the likely hood they would work with us as well. 
  • Phone them - I know its been said but its the best way.

I wasn't hearing back from the graphic designer doing our invites and I called her last week - got the first draft today.

If you not in people's face they tend to be able to forget about you.