Colorado
Options

Maroon Bells logistics?

Hello all, it's my first post here, so please forgive any etiquette slip ups. 
FI and I are planning a small Colorado mountain wedding in August 2017, we live on the Western Slope but our vision is more forests and lakes than the red rock desert we have out here so we're looking east for location.  We fell in love with Maroon Bells early on and after checking out countless locations that are $4,000+ to rent a lawn for a ceremony site, the $200 fee for the Bells has us even more sold. We are planning on a small ceremony with a non traditional reception that will more or less just be dinner and drinks at a restaurant in Aspen/ Snowmass. We are aware that hotels/dinner in that area will be a bit more expensive, but figure that the ceremony site fee gives us a bit of a cushion in that area.

The only thing that has us hesitating is the logistics of having a wedding so far off the beaten path. I know parking is limited/restricted out there but can't seem to nail down the specific restrictions to know exactly what we're working with. Then there's the fact that it will be a destination wedding for everyone besides Me and FI, so a lot of the guests will be flying in and not everyone will have vehicles at their disposal anyways, so I'm wondering if something like a shuttle service would be the best way to go? 

This is is probably much more rambling detail then I needed, but I guess I'm essentially just wondering if there are any Maroon Bells/Aspen area brides out there(past or future!) that have any advice or tips when it comes to planning a wedding in the area. Thanks so much for sticking with me this far and for any advice y'all may have!! 

Re: Maroon Bells logistics?