Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Maryland Bachelorette Help

Hello! I am looking for some advice on bachelorette weekend ideas... We are going to be a big group between 15-22 all under 30 from New Jersey. We've found some rental houses in either Baltimore but also looking in the National Harbor area. We aren't really a party party group but definitely have a good time. Were looking to grab dinner friday and just have drinks at our house and then saturday hit the town day and night. Was thinking of doing the pedal bike bar crawl (which is only in baltimore) it has a cover and heat only because were thinking of Jan-Feb. Can anyone recommend which place would be better to stay? Also, what are some nice (not real expensive) restaurants, as well as night things to do in whichever town you're suggesting! Thanks in advance!!!!  

Re: Maryland Bachelorette Help

• Options
    Would you like me to move this to the Baltimore board? This is an international board and people may not be familiar with this area. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I do think this thread should be moved.  I would caution you to be very careful in Baltimore.  Neighborhoods vary widely.  Approach it the way you would approach renting a house in NYC.  Location is very important.
    I moved away ten years ago, so any advice I could give you on specific neighborhoods would be out of date.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    That is a HUGE bachlorette party.

I would say Baltimore is better than National Harbor though- way larger. Look to stay in federal hill or fells point. Use yelp because I have no idea what "expensive" means to you.

• Options
    Yes can you help me move it please? 
  • Options
    @kristaszcz - yes, I will move it to the Baltimore board for you. Good luck!
    *********************************************************************************