Attire & Accessories Forum

Boutonnières

Hello,

We are having a very small wedding in the fall and I'm looking for suggestions online sellers for silk/fabric boutonnieres (we will only need 3 of them). I got my bouquet through EcoFlowers (though I haven't received it yet so whether I like it is yet to be determined) but I feel like their prices for boutonnières are a bit high. Does anyone have any suggestions other than Etsy?

Re: Boutonnières

• Hello,

We are having a very small wedding in the fall and I'm looking for suggestions online sellers for silk/fabric boutonnieres (we will only need 3 of them). I got my bouquet through EcoFlowers (though I haven't received it yet so whether I like it is yet to be determined) but I feel like their prices for boutonnières are a bit high. Does anyone have any suggestions other than Etsy?

What is your budget for boutonnieres? Afloral has them for around $20 depending on what style you want - but this is similar to EcoFlowers' pricing. 
  • I was hoping to find some closer to the $10-$15 range
  • Checking out Afloral now, it looks like this might be what I was looking for! A pack of 4 for around $20 as opposed to just 1 for $20 from EcoFlowers. Thank you!