North Carolina-Outer Banks

KNOT ANNIE

Hello!

I have reported several vendor postings on this board within the past week and the posts are still there.  Why have they not been deleted?  If we were the Etiquette board or Wedding Party, they would have surely been deleted by now.

We now have a 2nd vendor posting on our board.

Myself, along with several other OBX Knotties, have requested that I become moderator so that I can handle certain isses such as this, but all requests have been unanswered.

Why??

I know that our board may not be as busy as other boards however, we ALL follow TK Terms of Service.  Please ensure these posts are deleted.

Posters are:

htfloral and Hatteras Island.

Re: KNOT ANNIE

• hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we seriously need a mod around here and Charlene would do a fantastic job.  All the vendors that come around here are ridiculous.  There are enough people on this board that can give reviews about vendors, we don't need the soliciting.
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • ksj10032782ksj10032782 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also echo Laura and Char's post. Brides will stop using the Knot if this isn't taken care of. We should be allowed to post in freedom about vendors and not be solicited by them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with all previous posts! Charlene would be an excellent mod.
  • Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Guys!

We'll get you set up! Sorry for the wait!

Happy holidays.

KA
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_knot-annie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:309f4267-3fb7-427c-807b-4591957a45e3Post:56c2e076-6798-4c7d-948c-2f95b0e3f12b">Re: KNOT ANNIE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guys! We'll get you set up! Sorry for the wait! Happy holidays. KA
    Posted by Knot Annie[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Knot Annie!!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Knot Annie :)

• edited December 2011

Char, I am so happy to see you take on this task.  You make me so proud.

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_knot-annie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:309f4267-3fb7-427c-807b-4591957a45e3Post:e044aa47-f384-46be-b123-a0d542c1f93d">Re: KNOT ANNIE</a>:
    [QUOTE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by sangriaMaria[/QUOTE]

LOL
    Hatteras, North Carolina
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• he he he <3

• I say we all hit up the snarky bride board and post nothing but...
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anniversary
  • I can beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards