Nevada-Las Vegas

Amelia C and co. or Brianna Michelle Beauty

Hey everyone! I'm gettting married and I'm in need of hair and make up! Looking over reviews and it looks like Amelia C and Brianna Michelle Beauty are both very well liked. Prices are very comparable and both come to the hotel. Any recommendations or strong feelings towards one or the other? Thanks ladies!

Re: Amelia C and co. or Brianna Michelle Beauty

• I'm having makeup the 702, I really hope I made the right choice-lots to choose from and a scary prospect when you have never met them before!
  • Brianna was amazing!  I HIGHLY Recommend her!  She did my engagement photos and my wedding and I loved everything about her!
  • I'm using Chantal at LaBella Mafia. I didn't like the pics for Amelia C, eyeliner too dark and hair was messy on most photos posted online.
  • xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I STRONGLY recommend Bri. I booked her for three occasions -- trial, portraits, and wedding, all different looks, and she was amazing. She's affordable, goes the extra mile, and is fun to talk to!

Amelia C and Co can go and bite my %&#$ after they tried to charge me more than the price of the service -- $275 additional -- for an "early morning fee." They wouldn't even humor me. Bri took my weird ideas and ran with it, no questions asked, but full of suggestions.
  • Hey everyone! I'm gettting married and I'm in need of hair and make up! Looking over reviews and it looks like Amelia C and Brianna Michelle Beauty are both very well liked. Prices are very comparable and both come to the hotel. Any recommendations or strong feelings towards one or the other? Thanks ladies!
    Who did you end up using???