Knottie Tech Help

THIRTY TWO TIMES!!!!!!!!!!

Really!  Are you trying to tell me something?
httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg

Re: THIRTY TWO TIMES!!!!!!!!!!

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2017
    Cmg, instead of logging in again, have you tried just refreshing the page? That's what I do and it seems to work. 
  • Cmg, instead of logging in again, have you tried just refreshing the page? That's what I do and it seems to work. 
    That works on my phone but not my laptop. 
  • Cmg, instead of logging in again, have you tried just refreshing the page? That's what I do and it seems to work. 
    That works on my phone but not my laptop. 
    I'm on my phone 99% of the time, but I've always had it work when I have used it on my laptop as well. 
  • Personally I think it's ridiculous we have to log in so many times and they don't seem to care. If Facebook did this people would riot in the streets LOL!!!

• I find that I log in and then click a link and suddenly I have to log in again. 
    If I delete my search history, sometimes that does the trick. 
    Hopefully this is fixed soon, though I doubt it. =/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I find that I log in and then click a link and suddenly I have to log in again. 
    If I delete my search history, sometimes that does the trick. 
    Hopefully this is fixed soon, though I doubt it. =/
    I needed a chuckle tonight.  @KnotRiley has been aware of this (current) complaint since April.  Do YOU have a job that you can slack on for 5 months? She has yet to respond to any "pages".   They don't care.  We continue to try to help each other, so thanks for your input and potential remedy!
  • Since for some odd reason, xogroup doesn't have a page like this over on TB (maybe because you don't want complaints?), I thought I'd post here. 

One refresh the first time I come on here in my phone, and I'm good. Used to be that way on TB.  Not anymore. Now about every other thread I click on over there, I have to refresh the page to log in. Only once per page, fortunately, but still annoying. 
  • According to her "page" @KnotRiley has not been "active" since July.  This xogroup has clearly abandoned ship.
  • MobKaz said:
    According to her "page" @KnotRiley has not been "active" since July.  This xogroup has clearly abandoned ship.
    Oh wow. I know the @BumpAdmin account is active because they are closing threads down regularly over there of people who ask if they're pregnant or when people get flamed and the "topic changes."