Flowers

Pedal confetti or confetti launcher

hi ladies,

im thinking I want a confetti launcher at the reception instead of flower confetti? What are your thoughts?

Re: Pedal confetti or confetti launcher

• First of all: does your venue allow confetti of any kind?  Many don't. Others will charge you additional cleaning fees. 

• hi ladies,

im thinking I want a confetti launcher at the reception instead of flower confetti? What are your thoughts?

What?

You phrase this like "Everyone has flower confetti, but I'm thinking about a launcher." I've never seen confetti in the air at a reception. I'm not sure what "flower confetti" is.

My thoughts are that it's unnecessary, a mess, and like PP said, possibly not even allowed.
  • Most venues don't allow confetti, so double check that first.

When would you use this launcher? This sounds like a Pinterest fail. I don't see it going over well with guests, but it would probably  make for some cool pictures. 

Also I'm picturing one of those t-shirt guns they have at sporting events, which seems really out of place at a wedding?
  • If you are thinking this is a good photo op - I've been told by several photographers that real confetti does not photograph well. Lots of the confetti shots you see on websites have actually been photoshopped - so maybe your photographer could do this.

The only wedding I've been to with confetti, it got stuck in my hair and makeup. I was not super impressed. I imagine a canon would make this ten times worse.
  • I think any kind of confetti is a bad idea.  It is messy, and not environmentally friendly.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg