Wedding Woes

If you like advice columns...

From the dad who only wants to take some of his kids to Disney to the boss who stole his employee's car, including three from Prudie. 

Enjoy!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katangus/what-the-actual-fuck-people?utm_term=.ct7KMyqWd#.ca2Egz8oX

Re: If you like advice columns...

• Thank you for sharing this
  • I like the 16 yo who wants to know if he can take legal action against his mom for taking away his concert tickets because he's failing all his classes and he's disrespectful.   Grades are dumb because he will be a musician.

But where do you learn about legal options again? 
  • Some of these people are absolute monsters!
  • I read this last night.  Complete insanity.  ;) 
  • edited September 2017
    These are almost all from reddit, and probably the only reason I go on reddit anymore. If you want to read these kinds of disgusting posts all the time, go to /r/relationships and sort by controversial. Also, for another [depressing] laugh, go to /r/legaladvice and sort by controversial. 

Edit omg I commented before I finished. I remember that last one, they lived together when he ghosted her! And her "becoming obsessed" and "causing various scenes" was her freaking out because her live-in boyfriend of 3 years just disappeared one day with no explanation!

• Edit omg I commented before I finished. I remember that last one, they lived together when he ghosted her! And her "becoming obsessed" and "causing various scenes" was her freaking out because her live-in boyfriend of 3 years just disappeared one day with no explanation!
    We discussed that one a few weeks ago.  That dude is such a douche and I hope if he keeps his job, she makes it really fucking hard on him. ;)