Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Alterations In Minneapolis - St. Paul Area

Hello!

I just picked up my dress from the Wedding Shoppe and I am trying to figure out who to use for my alterations. Does anyone have any recommendations? Good or bad, I would love to know who to use!

Thanks!

Re: Alterations In Minneapolis - St. Paul Area

• I am using Brenda from Amazing Alterations. She is located in Anoka, MN so a little north of the cities. But I have heard great things about her work. And I already had my first fitting with her and she was great to work with! :)
  • I am using JenMar Creations - they are located in Brooklyn Park and are two sisters who sew.  My dress hasn't come in yet, but when it does I will only have a few weeks for alterations and they were very reassuring & accomodating.  Also, I'm going to have them make me a lace bolero jacket to go with my dress and they were great about talking through design ideas.  Their website doesn't have much info, but I recommend just calling Jenny: http://www.jenmarcreations.com/
  • Thank you! Has anyone worked with Amy Jane Stariha at all?
  • I would echo the recommendation for Brenda with Amazing Alterations. She is simply fantastic.
  • Louise Kegley is located in St. Paul and is very reasonably priced and experienced with wedding dress alterations.  She is also always super busy, though, especially as it neared the summer when she's finalizing details on a lot of brides' dresses.  She is best reached by phone in the morning or the evening and prefers to start alterations within 3 months or so of the wedding depending on how much needs to be done.
  • Sharon with Twin Cities Bridal Alterations
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am also using Brenda from Amazing Alterations. Just had my first fitting last week and my second one is in a few weeks. She is great to work with!!
  • Custom Alternations by Heather.
    She is located in Woodbury.
    Reasonable pricing and she is very nice to work with.

http://www.customsewingbyheathermn.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards