Knottie Tech Help

No longer getting email notifications of online RSVPs

I've stopped getting email notifications on my guest list. Every time I go check it, I find somebody new who is marked declined or accepted but I never get an email notification about it. My notifications are still on...don't know what the problem is...

Re: No longer getting email notifications of online RSVPs

• +1. also wanna know why this happens.
  • Same Here! This is annoying because we now manually have to check if people left a personal note through the Guest List Manager App.
  • So no one from the knot has responded in these forums since July, despite getting paged, so I doubt you will get a response. The head mod hasn't even logged in according to her page since July. I would recommend trying their contact us page for a legit way of getting in touch with someone regarding issues- here isn't going to get you far. 
  • Hello Knotties,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention! And as always, thanks for your patience as we address it.

We recently became aware that some of our couples are not receiving their RSVP emails, or the emails are very delayed.  We have notified our Tech team and they are working to get this issue corrected.  We are so very sorry for this inconvenience.  In the meantime, please do know that you can view all of your guests within the guest list manager under the All Guests list, and their responses will be noted there.

If you are looking for the RSVP Messages that come within you RSVP emails, you can also find them here:
    1. When you export the Guest List you will find the notes in the Excel file you receive/download; and
    2. If you are using the new Guest List Manager you can edit each individual guest and see the RSVP Message at the bottom of that slide-out screen.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at help@theknot.com 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • omg someone responded. @KnotHolly how about all the log in issues we have been complaining about for months? Can we finally get a response on that?
  • justsie said:
    omg someone responded. @KnotHolly how about all the log in issues we have been complaining about for months? Can we finally get a response on that?
    My guess is that there is something in it for them.  I’d be leery of the walking dead.....