Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Backless/Low Back Shapewear

Hello!

I’m getting married in June and I am on the hunt for shapewear. I have a very low back dress and haven’t found anything that will work yet. I need something that is backless or has a very low back. I don’t need a ton of control just looking for something to smoothe me out in the front and hide my belly button out line. 

Any my input is appreciated!!

Re: Backless/Low Back Shapewear

• Options
    yaa it looking nice...

• Options
    How about some time of long-line bra or bodysuit? It's ok if the back isn't quite low enough..the seamstress will be able to alter it a bit. I had a long-line corset bra that had about 10 hooks on the back of it. The seamstress sewed it into the dress and tacked down the back of it so we only used about the bottom 5 hooks, so it wouldn't show. Because it was sewed into the dress, it offered plenty of support that way for me.

Also, I ordered (and returned) easily 20 different options from Bare Necessities; even brought about 5 with me to a dress fitting to see what might be best!

However, if you're not needing support, you probably have lots more options. I just googled "low back strapless corset bodysuit":