Wedding Woes

Wednesday

13»

Re: Wednesday

• @short+sassy, @kvruns, @southernbelle0915, thanks! I don't think the other position is available any more but I'm looking and hopeful.

I'm hoping to switch gears somewhat and find a job in another field, because insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.
  • Not be a one-upper, but I thought it was Friday.  This is me on the inside:

I'm so freaking tired and hubs and I fought last night, which just makes today craptastic.  We're going to get a handle on this new campaign life, and sooner than later (in the grand scheme of things) he'll have staff and we won't be us doing all the work.  But yesterday he forgot to ask about my moms doctor appointment, and then micro-managed the FB post he asked me to do.  Umm, no, you don't get to be a crappy husband by day and a crappy, non-paying boss by night.  Needless to say, he's recruiting a social media manager intern.

My BFF is moving into her new house today too, and I'm so excited to finally see it in person!!  

That sucks. Running definitely isn't an easy process, and it's worse when you're blending work and home life. Hopefully he can find an intern soon. Reach out to political science departments at colleges nearby. We always get internship positions and most departments will have a student listserv to send them out through. 
  • @Jen4948 what field(s) are you looking in? you can pm me if you don't want to post on here.
  • @*Barbie*, I'm looking for accounting (non-auditing), tax, freelance copywriting and freelance editing. For the freelance things, I'm good with remote work.
  • @Jen4948 I'll check our posts and see if we have anything in TX - do you have any experience in project accounting or estimating?
  • I've done projections before.