Ohio-Toledo

iCANDYphotography/Decorative Sound

I was wondering if anyone has ever used iCANDY photography or Decorative Sound?? I met Michael from Decorative Sound today and fell in love with him. He seems like he is such a huge help at the reception. iCANDY offers great prices for their all day coverage compared to everyone esle and their pictures are still classy looking, and not tacky. Please help :)

Re: iCANDYphotography/Decorative Sound

• edited December 2011
    I have had 2 friends use icandy and she was AWESOME!! I loved their pictures!! I booked her for my wedding as well!! :) Great prices!!
  • edited December 2011
    I booked with Decorative Sound last month and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! They are awesome and have helped me out so much too. I booked with Rob but love Mike too! They're so fun, so personable, and SO outgoing! They seem like genuine people and aren't like many of the DJs I've met who go more for the money rather than pleasing their clients! You should definitely book them :)
  • ldesautldesaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would it be possible for you to send me a link to your wedding photos done by iCandy?? My email address is ldesaut@yahoo.com. Even if you could email me so we can chat some more about how everything worked that would be great! Thanks so much! :)
  • bluebird615bluebird615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Decorative Sound for my July wedding. They seem to be very professional and know what they are doing. I found out that the salesperson at my venue booked them for her own wedding. I figured that they must be good, because she knows/interacts with tons of vendors. So, for her to pick them, she thinks they are the best. The venue also has lots of events (non-wedding related) and they use Decorative Sound for those occassions.
  • jesselyn&kjesselyn&k member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A coworker of mine highly recommended Decorative Sound! We met with Michael last night and I'm pretty sure we're going to use them! Michael actually knew a lot of songs by my favorite band (which isn't really that popular) and he told us how we could incorporate them into the evening if they aren't danceable. He just had a lot of great ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can get my friends to email me some pics and then I can get them to you!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_icandyphotographydecorative-sound?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:21efb2c6-d387-49e5-b005-d81250a71d06Post:4dacfe6f-d34d-408a-9f36-8c365dd09a4f">Re: iCANDYphotography/Decorative Sound</a>:
    [QUOTE]I booked with Decorative Sound last month and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them! They are awesome and have helped me out so much too. I booked with Rob but love Mike too! They're so fun, so personable, and SO outgoing! They seem like genuine people and aren't like many of the DJs I've met who go more for the money rather than pleasing their clients! You should definitely book them :)
    Posted by katelynjosephinebailey[/QUOTE]

You will like Rob hes great, I know him personally. Tell him to sing Prince(he sounds just like him) dont tell him you heard it from me though!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards